If you want to travel privately, you should pay attention to private charter flights. As soon as you know all the benefits of this type of traveling, you will choose only this option. It’s a good idea to clarify what a private charter flight is and why it’s a good fit for those who need it.
1. What Exactly Are Charter Flights?
A charter flight is an irregular flight booked by an individual to make transportation to a specific destination. You are offered a huge range of planes so that you may choose the most suitable one. Safety, privacy, and comfort are the main priority during flight planning and preparation. Since charter flights are a private service, passengers do not have to wait in queues at the airport, and there are also no delays in claiming luggage or going through security checks.
2. What are the types of charter flights?
There are some types of charters to choose from:
- Private charter – means that the whole plane is already rented, and individual seats are not available for purchase.
- Public charter usually offers a fixed schedule for tourism or business trips.
- Cargo charter is usually used to carry different sorts of cargo from one location to another.
- Affinity charter. Each passenger on an affinity charter is a member of a particular organization, corporation, or group. Each seat on an affinity charter is sold independently, and each passenger is responsible for their own fee.
3. What Are the Advantages of Charter Flights?
There are significant reasons for the advantages of charter flights. Let’s take a look at them:
- Flexibility. When choosing a charter flight, you determine your own route and may select the suitable aircraft for you. Moreover, because charter aircraft may land at smaller airports, your potential destinations are greatly extended.
- Privacy. You may enjoy the privacy and luxury of your own airplane cabin with only your guests when you fly confidentially.
- Convenience. You are guaranteed comfortable conditions during your trips and avoid all the discomforts connected with regular airports (long queues, airport security lines, delayed flights, etc.).
- Luxury. In this case, you can travel fully in comfort, with tailored and exclusive services and separate rooms).
4. Private Jet vs. Commercial Flights: What’s the Difference?
We can distinguish two main differences between private jet and commercial flights:
Unlike commercial flights, when you rent a private jet, you either fly alone or take people whose company you enjoy. You can do whatever you want since you “own” the entire plane during the rental period.
A private flight offers many bonuses and conveniences. You can also say goodbye to boring flights using a private plane. Many companies offer a variety of things to do on board, such as watching a movie of your choice, enjoying a delicious meal, or even taking a shower during a long flight.
The total amount of time saved
When you fly with a commercial airline, you have to go through a standard set of procedures: arrive at the airport at least a couple of hours before departure, stand in line at the check-in counter, go through security checks, wait to board, and then, once on board, wait for other passengers to be ready for takeoff. All of this can be avoided when you rent a private jet. It all means that you save a huge amount of time.
When you fly privately, all you have to do is choose a flight plan. You don’t have to arrive at the airport two hours in advance and wait for the plane to be prepared for the flight. Another bonus is that you won’t have to pack your luggage so that it complies with strict aviation security regulations.
5. What To Expect When Flying On A Charter Flight?
- Flight timetables and routes. Since a charter flight is not part of a regularly scheduled service, its departure can occur at any time convenient for you.
- You have the option of selecting the cities which you want to fly to and depart from.
- Your private terminal. One of the primary benefits of a private charter flight is confidentiality. A charter flight’s passengers board from a private facility known as an FBO.
- Onboard amenities. By choosing a charter flight, passengers can have a variety of entertainment, customized cuisine, and high-level service.
- Reasonable cost. Nowadays, private jet rental rates are quite competitive. Therefore, everyone can afford this way of traveling.
- No delays. For charter flights, aircraft are chosen to meet the flight’s range, avoiding refueling stops.
6. How to book a charter flight?
Nowadays, it is very easy to book a charter flight with the help of flight private jet charter cost estimator on the Monarch Air Group. Also, you may contact specialists to discuss all the details of your flight to start arranging your trip.